We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day trip to Brobudur

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
One day trip to Brobudur

I'm planning to Visit Jakartha on 15th to 18th Feb. for a conference. I have barely one day hence need to complete brobudur tour with in one day. Appreciate if you could help me to programme this tour.

1. What will be the fastest way and cost commitment

2. If I use a train which station to be used from Jakrath and will there be direct train service to Borobudur?

3. Would you recomend the overniht train travel ?

4. What will be the train fare?

5.Is there any budget tour operators who can assit me ?

Appreciate your responses

11. Re: One day trip to Brobudur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:06 am, February 04, 2014
Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
9,228 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: One day trip to Brobudur

Not travel related.

13. Re: One day trip to Brobudur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015