We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

address of the International visitors center at Borobudur

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
address of the International visitors center at Borobudur

Dear travelers,

During a recent trip to Borobudur, I had the opportunity to take pictures of kids that were the children of market sellers close to the international (vip) entrance. I wasn't able to get any address for the sellers or their kids. I would like to send copies of photos and would like to know if anyone knows the address of that visitors center.

Hopefully, someone there would be kind enough to show those pictures to the sellers and eventually find the people on the photos and give them the pictures.

I haven't been able to find the address anywhere on the internet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: address of the International visitors center at Borobudur

Here is the address of Borobudur Park's office

Borobudur Temple - Unit Office

Jalan Badrawati, Borobudur

Magelang 56553, Indonesia

Phone : +62 293 788 266

Fax : +62 293 788 132

Email : borobudur@borobudurpark.co.id

Source: www.borobudurpark.co.id/en-contact.html

What could help you more is: if you either know any locals there (e.g. maybe travel guide on your Borobudur trip, then you can call those number and ask to speak to him, ask for his telephone, and arrange this with him).

Otherwise, you can keep the photo and bring it the next time you visit Indonesia.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: address of the International visitors center at Borobudur

Thank you very much. That's very helpful info.

I appreciate it.

David R

3. Re: address of the International visitors center at Borobudur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 03, 2011