We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albir Restaurant for Wedding Anniversary

WEST MIDS
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Albir Restaurant for Wedding Anniversary

Please can someone help.

I am visiting Albir at end of April 2014 for 2 weeks.

I need a very special restaurant to celebrate a wedding anniversary. Not been to Albir before.

Somewhere with a view of the Ocean would be nice but doesnt have to have one, just good food and good surroundings

Many thanks

Mentioned in this post
El Albir
El Albir
L'Alfas del Pi, Spain
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albir Restaurant for Wedding Anniversary

there is only one very special restaurant in albir,which is the very good fandango. you will not be dissapointed as the food is fantastic and the staff are excelent, the inside and outside space is something else,we have been many times and have never been dissapointed. i would advise you to book as it can be busy. check it on trip and facebook you will enjoy it.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albir Restaurant for Wedding Anniversary

Really appreciate your reply, I will check it out now.

Cheers

3. Re: Albir Restaurant for Wedding Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, January 29, 2016
Get answers to your questions about El Albir