for invitation latter


i m a indian man, i want to invite my girlfriend from Romania for meet me. she is Romanian and nationality from Romania. she want visa for come here. ans i want to stay with me at my home . want visa for 30 days . so for which type visa can she apply at embassy of there. so for that which type document need from me. she stay with me at my home so give me wright way for visa .

so plz. help for that

Raj Parmar,

Rajkot(guj.) INDIA