We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

Roma
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Topic
Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

Hi,

I like to study the culture of the peoples, can you tell me if at Arba Minch is easy to book a car with a driver for reaching a Hamer village?

I'd like to stay at Hamer village some days and to know their daily

life. Do you know some email of some local guide at Arba Minch?

Can you help me, please?

Mi email: ashuatNOSPAM@email.it

Thanks, Adriano

Sinaai, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

Hi Adriano,

it will probably be too late, since you posted your question almost 5 years ago, but for what it 's worth: Wasagne was our guide in 2009, and he is still in business. He is very well known to the Hamer people, and he is a very dedicated guide and fixer. Check his website (lot of the photo's were made by me) http://gamotravel.com.

Good luck

Mich

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
36 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

I hope it may help other travelers who are looking for Omo valley trip from Arba Minch. I recommend Mihret who assisted us finding the right car with a driver reaching a Hamer village, Mursi, Omorate and other villages in short period of time (4 days) at reasonable rate from Arba Minch to Arba Minch. She is based in Arba Minch you may reach her at mehe_2001@yahoo.com ...Hope good time in Omo valley!

Sinaai, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

Hiello Adriano, if you are looking for a guide, who knows the Hamer people, who is considered as family by them, just ask Wasagne: wasagne@yahoo.com . He 'll get you a Landcruiser and a driver, to transport you to Turmi, and he is the perfect guy to introduce you to the Hamer.

4. Re: Arba Minch: I look for some email. help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, January 08, 2017