We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Airport in MVD (montevideo to La Paloma by bus)

Which La Paloma hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from Airport in MVD (montevideo to La Paloma by bus)

Hi, I am arriving in Montevideo from BA on 8th of Feb and want to take a bus directly from Int'l Airport there to La Paloma terminal.

Can I do this? Can I buy tickets from an office right there at the airport?

Can I wait and do this when I arrive or should I do it online now?

Thanks for your time!

Rebecca

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,170 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Airport in MVD (montevideo to La Paloma by bus)

There is a C.O.T. office at the airport where you can get your tickets. Unfortunately, I don't believe any of the bus lines sells tickets on line but they may able to reserve for you

C.O.T.

http://www.cot.com.uy/index.html

If you have Skype, you may want to try reaching them. They may be able to reserve a ticket for your and by the way, also confirm that the bus to La Paloma stops at the airport (some buses don't). They got two daily services to La Paloma, at 6am and 1:15pm from Montevideo.

CYNSA:

www.cynsa.com.uy/index.php…

Maybe another member has the website of Rutas del Sol (a different line).

Silvia

Stockholm, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Airport in MVD (montevideo to La Paloma by bus)

Great, thanks, Tres Cruces informes gave me the same advice! Should be very simple and efficient.

I can't wait to visit La Paloma . . . funny thing, I was raised in Uruguay in the 70's and never once visited that beautiful area . . .

Thank you so much for your time,

rebecca

3. Re: Getting from Airport in MVD (montevideo to La Paloma by bus)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:34 am, May 10, 2013
Get answers to your questions about La Paloma
More La Paloma Topics