We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Just arrived in Paphos and my case has gone missing. Reported at the airport and will hooefully turn up soon!!

I'm a larger lady (size 28 UK size/ Europe size 62 I think) So I'm looking for a shop that sells plus size ladies clothes. I'm in coral bay but I have a car and happy to drive to Paphos etc

Hope you can help!!

4 replies to this topic
Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
323 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Hi, not a pleasant way to start your holiday, how annoying! To be honest I think you will struggle to find a shop stocking that size in Paphos. I would suggest going to Debenhams, the concessions in there do at least stock plus sizes, I am sure I have seen at least size 24 in there. I know it might not be your size, but if you can find some items that are generously cut or stretchy you should be able to get a few things. In desperate times, you could also try Sports Direct and maybe look at the mens T shirts, polo shirts and shorts which can go up to a 4XL which might be OK for you. All the best, if you need more specific directions just ask.

England, United...
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Good luck!

It happened to me years ago in the Algarve at Christmas. Portuguese men are generally small in stature and I'm six four with size 12 feet. I couldn't find anything in the local shops that would fit me apart from a hideous bright green knitted pullover.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Sorry for your dilemma but that is why I always put half my clothes and half the wife’s clothes in each case, friends have now started doing the same,

The chances of both cases going missing is really bad luck but if it’s only one then not so bad as you have something to wear

kelvedon
Level Contributor
194 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop

Debenhams in Paphos has closed now, not sure if theres another one

Reply to: Urgent!! Ladies plus size clothes shop
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Peyia
Recent Conversations