We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fine food in a different restaurant cafe

Germenata Fiskardo
1 post
Save Topic
fine food in a different restaurant cafe

What are your recommendations about fine food,particular dishes

and hospitality if we would ask you for Irida's restaurant.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

We ate in Iridas three times last June and will be doing the same again in three weeks time. I dont think you could better last years menu it was perfect. Looking forward to being back there

surrey
Level Contributor
737 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

I can strongly recommend Ellie's - it's the furthest to the right if you are facing Fiskardo with your back to the sea.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g776022-d1…

London, United...
Level Contributor
332 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

My favourite is Vassos, I've been eating there for the last 6 years and haven't had a bad meal nor service in all that time, lovely restaurant and people (pork steak is fab!)

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

Our favourites over the last four years ( in no particular order ) are Elli's, Apagio,La Goudera and Panormos.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

Is it your restaurant by any chance?

6. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 5:22 pm, May 24, 2011
Edited: 5:22 pm, May 24, 2011
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

I think the original question is from Iridas asking about ideas for hospitality and menu dishes. Which is why I answered as I did. Thought their food was good as it was.

surrey
Level Contributor
737 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

GB - sorry - i misunderstood your post - I thought it was odd as you are always very nice and helpful. I now see what you mean - it does look like a bit of self promotion going on here.

9. Re: fine food in a different restaurant cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, May 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo