We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exclusive Escapes pulling out of Kefalonia

Which Fiscardo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Petersfield, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Exclusive Escapes pulling out of Kefalonia

Does anyone know who (if anyone) is going to take on the Exclusive Escapes properties? We had booked already for 2011 in one of their villas and have recently been told that they will not be featuring the Ionian at all next year.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exclusive Escapes pulling out of Kefalonia

Hi there

Possibly your best bet is to Google the names of their properties, if you know any of them, and see if they reveal who might be offering them next year? You could also ask your travel agent who might have the info, even if it's not in print yet.

Petersfield, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Exclusive Escapes pulling out of Kefalonia

Thank you for this.

I have contacted the villa owner directly and am waiting for them to get back to me.

I don't think I am the only disappointed Fiskardo Fan out there!

Regards,

Becky

Edited: 1:29 pm, October 15, 2010
3. Re: Exclusive Escapes pulling out of Kefalonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 14, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Fiscardo
Recent Conversations