We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

Which Kolios hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

Hi,

Staying 6 nights in Skopelos & 4 nights in Skiathos at the manos Studios which sound lovely any information would be welcomed.

Could anyone tell me :-

Are there any tavernas on the beach at Kolios to have a nice lunch/Dinner/

Are there any Tavernas in Kolis village?

Can you walk to agia paraskevi from Kolios on flat ground or is it hilly?

Any Information would be appreciated, we have stayed in skiathos before but at Achladies which we loved and also Troulos which was ok but the accomodation was so steep "cardiac hill" The La Luna Apt and also we felt we were ripped off by the manager Dimitri who charged us 35 euro for 1 week safe rental

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

There's a beach taverna/bar on Kolios beach - have never eaten in the taverna but it seemed nice, very traditional. The bar is/was run by Michalis and has a snack menu.

Aghia Paraskevi beach is served by the Skiathos Princess hotel - a bit pricey, really. It's an easy walk from Kolios to Aghia Paraskevi, I couldn't honestly tell you where one ends and the other begins!

There are several restaurants in Aghia Paraskevi and I can recommend the bar at the Yiadim apartments in Kolios.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
3,343 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

We stayed in in Kolios and we walked into Ag P for a meal - its a bit of a hill coming back but not like the one in town ! Main problem is no footpath and you know what the drivers are like! We liked the local beach and little bays around the area. For a change you can catch the bus into the town for a meal.

Tyne & Wear
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

It's an easy walk from Manos studios to Ag Pareskevi where there is a choice of Tavernas.The hill from the main road to Kolios is not too steep and soon levels out. Kolios is very peaceful and the valley is so pretty from the accomodation overlooking it. I think Manos Studios have good views to the coast; and there are a couple of bars to choose from in Kolios and the Infinity Blue restaurant just above the Road with really good views. The bus stops to town and Koukanaries is just off the lane into Kolios.

London, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

Hi, thank you for the info, we have been to agia paraskevi and ate in the Green Park but it was at night and in September so it was dark and I was not sure how far it was from Kolios. Skiathos is my favorite place but next year we are doing 6 nights in Skopelos (never been any info welcomed) and 4 nights in Skiathos manos Studios.

London, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

Hi, Thank you for info, think we will try local beach and as it as a taverna on for lunch which we really enjoy and take 2 hours over!!

Anymore info you think of will be welcomed

London, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

Hi, Thank you for your info most welcomed. we love Skiathos and have decided to do Skopelos for 6 nights and 4 nights in Skiathos next year.

7. Re: Manos studios, Kolios, Skiathos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kolios