We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi there, I 'm looking for a reliable transfer service or taxi service to take four of us from Faro to Luz .Two children and two adults.Preferably an english speaker.I am just not sure what sites are the best to book on.

Mentioned in this post
Faro
Faro
Faro District, Portugal
Beach Hut Watersports
Water Sports, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing, Waterskiing & Jetskiing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
ASA Algarve Sea Adventures
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Algarve 4x4 Tour
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

theres lots and lots of options have a look at the FAQ and you can see your choices, my preference for a reliable service is yellowfish transfers, there are lots of positive reviews on here for them

Manchester/Lagos
Level Contributor
348 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

also agree that yellowfish transfers have a good reputation. There is also www.algarve-365.com/

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

Thanks very much fro your help .

Hull
Level Contributor
163 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

Used Algarve 365 last year and am using them again this year. Very reliable, English drivers. Would recommend them

Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

Thank you Jill , i'm definitely going to use them.

St Helens, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

Hi, used Suntranfers for last 2 trips to Portugal, very reliable always on time and very good price .

Mentioned in this post
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

Thank you , i'm all sorted now .Just looking forward to getting there.

newport, south wales
Level Contributor
66 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers

Hi

I am travelling to The Algarve on 6th July (can't wait!!!) til 14th and would like to book a very reliable but not oo expensive private transfer. Am VERY wary as when we booked one in Paris to Disney they were over 2 hours late and had to share - with no apology or refund! Spoilt our holiday really :(

Many thanks in advance, Zoe :)

Mentioned in this post
Algarve
Algarve
Portugal
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Waterford, Ireland
Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfers

I am after getting some great advice from people on trip advisor.I have decided to use Algarve 365 transfers.I spoke to a lovely lady today,and im confident everything will go well when we get there.

Enjoy your stay i was there last year,its fab you ll love it.

Mentioned in this post
Algarve
Algarve
Portugal
10. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Luz