We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments next to The Manor House

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
apartments next to The Manor House

Can anyone help with this? Last year staying in Loggos I went up some steps next to (or very near to) the Manor House to have a quick look at a couple of newish build apartments.

They had a huge courtyard and I think some green railings, I cant find them listed with any of the agents and I can't remember who they were advertised with at the time.

Pointers appreciated?

Panos Boats & Trips
Speed Boats Tours, Boat Rentals, Water Sports
4 replies to this topic
Stockport
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments next to The Manor House

Was it Aglaia? http://www.travelalacarte.co.uk/Paxos.aspx That's the next building down from the Manor House and has lovely gardens and terraces. We stayed there this year and loved the views and the friendly owner - Aglaia!

Edited: 6:51 am, December 27, 2013
Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments next to The Manor House

Hi Xenos

I don't think it is, I'm sure they were new/new. Steps well to the right of the Manor House that I think have been there for a few years but I've never looked as to where they lead.

This image is the best that I can find,

…simpsontravel.com/images/uploads/photos/lar…

Manor House is fairly top middle, I'm guessing Aglaia is sort of hidden in the trees to the right of that? and where I'm thinking is the large white building top right, except that's definately not what I looked at last year!

Any thoughts?

Mark

Stockport
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments next to The Manor House

The one in your photo is this GIC property - gicthevillacollection.com/paxos-and-antipaxo… . If that's not where you went to have a look at, I can't think where you might have been!. As I said, we stayed at Aglaia this year and at the Manor House for about 8 years running prior to that, so we've walked along that stretch of road many, many times and I can't recall any other steps along there apart from the ones for Aglaia and Harbour View.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments next to The Manor House

That's the one! Thank you very much

Reply to: apartments next to The Manor House
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Loggos