We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chilled beach taverna

UK
Level Contributor
93 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
chilled beach taverna

hi going to be in Zante on sunday and looking for advice on some nice chilled beach tavernas on the vasilikos peninsula to relax and have a bite to eat and a cold beer at lunch time.

any recommendations?

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,138 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chilled beach taverna

Youll find them dotted about the area but my favourite is the Plaka Beach taverna, you can laze all morning on the beach and then just a couple of steps up to the taverna at lunch time...........perfect! Banana Beach has a good beach bar too and if you are exploring stop at Porto Roma for a beer and a view.

Ebbw Vale, United...
Destination Expert
for Santa Eulalia del Rio, Ibiza
Level Contributor
2,185 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chilled beach taverna

I agree with ZakpUK but my favourite would have to be Dafni beach.

Phil

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,608 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chilled beach taverna

Dafni Beach used to have so great beach shack tavernas but year by year they have closed, not sure how many will be open this season, lets hope they all re-open this season.

4. Re: chilled beach taverna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:36 am, November 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Vasilikos