We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Hi everyone I,am of to my first visit to skiathos, staying in the town. Just wondered how much a large beer is and average restaurant prices are. Also how much is a pair of sunbeds on the beaches. Can you recommend a good bar in the town and restaurants please folks.

halifax
Level Contributor
877 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Sun beds on Koukanaries beach were 8 euros for two with thatched canopy hooks for your clothes and a drink holder. Large beers were about 2 to3 euros depending on where you were.

We liked the Sea U taverna right by the old harbour with lovely views and all the nice boats, really nice to the watch the sky turn pink in the evening when the sun goes down and really nice food served by William who will really look after you.

Enjoy.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
699 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Hi

Won't disagree with the prices of sunbeds and drinks. However you will no doubt find that everyone has their own choice of where to eat and drink as there are so many good places on the island and indeed in town. For us the best place to eat, drink and watch the world go by is Syraino on the Old Harbour. The welcome you receive is second to none. Enjoy your holiday

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
144 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Hi, u will love it, been 7 times. We are in lanzarote now but skiathos is much preferred. Asprolithos taverns is fantastic, lovely food at reasonable prices. You will probably find u can't go wrong eating out, most places are reasonable, sunbeds on aghia paraskevi beach are €10 for 2 beds, umbrella and 2 drinks included. I'm sure you will enjoy. We shall be back next year.

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Thanks for the info, really can't wait to go only 4 weeks now

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Hi .

We were there on 2nd July and sunbeds were 8€ at most beaches,have they put them up now?'

Food and beer prices were reasonable 2'5 € on average and a meal for 2 with one starter, litre of house wine and 2 main meals 30/35€ on average and never got a bad meal.

Ta Roy.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

The official price is €8 for two sunbeds

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Thorley3StokeonTrent,

Lanza 'Grotte' as I'm sure you know, is not comparable to Skiathos in any way. We did the "Grotte" holiday early last year. We only got through it knowing we had Skiathos to look forward to :)

Sorry to any Lanzarote lovers.

Charlie23Derby, look back in this forum for my Restaurant/ Tavernas Feedback 2013.(Not successful at posting a link - sorry)

I've also began to post some reviews.

In our experience you can eat really cheaply - say €10 each. Or as we found, quite expensive at €40 each.

Prices already stated for large beers & sunbeds are as we found them.

Enjoy.

London
Level Contributor
33 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Has anybody got an idea of lilo prices in Skiathos, can't decide whether to buy one out there ,or take one with us...

Cumbria
Level Contributor
101 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Andyrhea lilos are €8 hope this helps have a fab holiday , I'm just back a week today and loved it .

Derbyshire, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Food, drink and sunbed prices in skiathos

Have to agree been to lanzerote a few times, not a patch on the Greek islands, although you have to make the most of your holidays where ever you go as time and money is precious, thanks for all the feedback

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town