We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hand luggage. TC

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Hand luggage. TC

Hi,

Just wondered how strict TC are with taking 2 pieces of hand luggage, for example a cabin case and a handbag? Just need to spread the measly allowance out as much as possible ! Off to Troulos and the Filia on Friday.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Michelle

halifax
Level Contributor
878 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Hand luggage. TC

some of these are quite hilarious I must admit that I always weigh my luggage before I set off and put make up etc in ptnrs bag as he never take much I am always under the 5 for my hand luggage and under 15 for hold luggage and I always take more than I need but I do like a choice of clothes for evening just have to do a bit more washing of smalls when I am there.

We also buy a meal deal from Boots after checking in only 3.50 for sandwiches snack and a drink so no need to take food which is extra luggage.

Hope everyone has a great time.

keep us updated.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Hand luggage. TC

Suspect we will not book Thomas Cook in the future and what a shame as they are just recovering from uncertain times!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,572 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Hand luggage. TC

@mattjak, why?

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
967 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Hand luggage. TC

Well sat here in skiathos town. Chillin with a cool mythos.

When we got to the sundowner check in, there was no one else there, Didn't weigh hand luggage at all.... All really quick and smooth. Though talking to others who checked in next morning, their hand luggage was. Guess we were lucky.

25. Re: Hand luggage. TC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town