We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiathos to Athens

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport, England.
Level Contributor
1 post
69 reviews
Save Topic
Skiathos to Athens

Many years ago I had a holiday in Skiathos and I seem to recall taking a boat trip to Athens and spending many hours at the Acropolis. The trip was only for the day, returning to Skaithos in early evening.

From memory, its was a fairly straightforward hassle free and enjoyable day out

I am planning on going to Skiathos again in June 2012 and wondered is this trip still possible.

Thanks

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiathos to Athens

Hey and welcomePhilodge:-) It must have been a number of years ago..since Skiathos has been reduced to about 1 flight daily to/from Athens making it an impossible adventure for a day..unfortunately;-) Utilizing the bus/ferry service via www.alkyontravel.gr/ as well would not be feasible leaving you with basically a few hours..if indeed there are even 2 ferries on the same day out of Aghios Konstantinos these days! Best is to plan an overnight;-) You can fly out on www.olympicair.com/ on one day..and fly back the next..or take a bus/ferry combo if it will give you more time:-) Happy planning..and ENjOY!

2. Re: Skiathos to Athens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town