We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of September

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Weather end of September

Advice needed, we are thinking of booking for the end of september and are a little concerned about the weather and what will be open in Skiatrhos Town. Any advice welcomed.

Thanks Tim.

Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,486 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of September

Weather:

It will be either warm or wet, or even both so pack a brolly then you will never need it.

Town:

Things start to wind down in September very quickly. However there is always something for everyone as visitor numbers decrease.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of September

Thanks Skiathos Lover. We have a choice of 7th september or 25th september,each for 1 week, would you know what the tempretures are likely to be for those dates.

Tim.

Mentioned in this post
Skiathos
Skiathos
Sporades, Greece
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
7,486 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of September

Sorry my crystal ball is offline, however this answer from Last September may help :)

tripadvisor.co.uk/…35889452

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of September

LOL!;-)) Bottom line, I'd shoot for the 7th Tim..and welcome;-) Enjoy all!

wigan
Level Contributor
862 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather end of September

Hi Tim. Definately go with the 7th. Can,t guarantee the weather but you,ve a better chance earlier rather than later. Made my first visit around that time a few years ago. 1 dull cold day and 1day a bit iffy.

Enjoy

Tim and Sue

derbyshire
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather end of September

7th September IMO, and if you catch a thunderstorm it justs adds to the fun, we have seen some beautys the last few years. Where in Chesterfield are you?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather end of September

Thanks to all for the replys. Hi Margurita I am in North Wingfield, are you nearby?

derbyshire
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather end of September

Just a little, Hasland, Skiathos is great,we are going for the 4th time, and will be returning home on 7th September.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
293 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather end of September

Hi Margurita, Just wondered where you stay in Skiathos, we are thinking of staying in Skiathos town mainly because of the number of restaurants and bars.

Tim.

uk
Level Contributor
42 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather end of September

I just wanted to add that if you goodle weather records for skiathos - there is a site that has last years weather by date and definatley go with the 7th!

Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town