We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining times advice please.

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallee
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Dining times advice please.

Hi,

We are visiting Skiathos in the first week of July. I have contacted the Windmill restaurant about booking a table there for dinner and they have offered 7.30pm or 10pm times, so it seems like they have two sittings.

Normally we would eat around 8.30 - 9pm, so I am not sure which time to choose. We would like to be eating and hopefully watch the sunset, so I am thinking that 10pm would be too late for this in this week?

Many thanks for any advice.

Edited: 1:32 pm, May 14, 2011
Skiathos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Skiathos
Level Contributor
6,543 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining times advice please.

You need the 7.30pm sitting, to see the sun actually dip, 10pm is far too late. The sunset at the latest is 20.56pm in the 1st few days of July.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining times advice please.

Thanks for the info.

Lincoln, UK
Level Contributor
212 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining times advice please.

The sunset in Skiathos Town tends to be earlier than the stated time anyway, as it goes down behind the hills.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
53,403 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dining times advice please.

Thanks. I have managed to get 7.30pm dinner booking at The Windmill so that sounds good.

5. Re: Dining times advice please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, May 18, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town