We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skiathos Princess Hotel

Which Skiathos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Durham
Level Contributor
7 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Skiathos Princess Hotel

We are hoping to go to this hotel at the end of September. Can anyone tell me if the weather is still hot and can we expect all of the shops bars and restaurants to be still open or does the island close for the winter..

england
9 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Skiathos Princess Hotel

we have never been to skiathos at the end of september so do not know what the weather will be like the shops and bars will still be open then I think they shut down early october. We have stayed at the princess two years running and we are going again this year the first two weeks in september we cannot fault it as greek standards go I hope you enjoy

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skiathos Princess Hotel

We've been in the last two weks of September and found the weather to be pretty good., Temps somewhere between 70-80 degrees.

It is more inconsistent however so a cardi is needed some nights when the wind blows.

The sea is still lovely and warm though!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skiathos Princess Hotel

Just to add the bars and restaurants start closing the last week in Sept, although about 75% were still open when we left at the beginning of Ocf.

4. Re: Skiathos Princess Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, December 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Skiathos Town