We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child car seats

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Child car seats

We have booked a private transfer from the airport with Ibiza taxis. Car seats are not provided what have other people with children done? Is there anywhere you can hire car seats?

Thanks Claire

Mentioned in this post
Ibiza
Ibiza
Balearic Islands, Spain
Save Reply
1. Re: Child car seats

Hi, we just got a normal taxi from outside of airport (about 37 euro .. the queue was huge but goes down really fast and is really organised) to puerto San Miguel. I tried to find somewhere with car seats but nowhere would guarantee them.. Depending on who you fly with you can check them in as luggage without paying extra. In the end I just sat in back of cab in middle with kids either side strapped in.

Mentioned in this post
San Miguel Hotel
San Miguel Hotel
261 Reviews
Ibiza, Spain
Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child car seats

Hi there

Thanks for replying. Think that what we are going to do as well.

Many thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
260 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child car seats

Not sure of the age of your children but i purchased 2 bubble bum booster seats that you blow up or roll up when not in use they are fab! Very handy to have x

4. Re: Child car seats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Port de Sant Miguel
More Port de Sant Miguel Topics