We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to balansat apts

Which Port de Sant Miguel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leamington spa
2 posts
Save Topic
airport to balansat apts

hello

can anyone tell me the cheapest way to get from the airport to balansat apts in puerto san miguel, my party of 6 people arriving at 7pm on 1st june.

many thanks

karen.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to balansat apts

Cheapest way is walking or hitch hiking...........but i wouldn't advise either!

Next option is to take a bus from the airport into Ibiza central and a connecting bus from there to Puerto San Miguel.

Timetables are available at www.ibizabus.com

Another option is to rent a 7 seater for one day and drive from the airport to San Miguel direct

Edited: 7:14 am, May 30, 2010
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to balansat apts

Hi Karen

We have stayed in the Torremar practically next door.

Have you thought about a shuttle or private transfer? As the previous poster says you would need to get from the airport into Ibiza town and then catch a bus to Puerto San Miguel. In the heat of the day you might feel a bit exasperated (with luggage) if you dont know your way around. Not sure how often the buses run to San Miguel. It was the month of May when we stayed and they werent very regular!!! I see dannykay has given you the link

so hopefully in the summer the buses will be more regular.

Have a look at www.A2B transfers.com or www.shuttledirect.com

You will be surprised at how cheap it can work out.

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport to balansat apts

The Law in Ibiza is framed so that Shuttles and Transfers cannot undercut the local Taxi Rates.

leamington spa
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: airport to balansat apts

many thanks for your reply, i will look into it.

karen.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport to balansat apts

just reading these comments, we stayed in Sant Eulalia (not sure of spelling) last August and didn't arrange tranfers, we are a family of 5 and had to get 2 taxis from the airport, it cost us about €40 in total, even tho there was a 7 seat Zafira they wouldn't let us travel in it, I'm hoping to be going to the Balansat Apts in July and will need to sort out transfers again.

Can you confirm the regs for me pls so we don't get 'stung' again.

stourbridge
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: airport to balansat apts

Hi Guys,we are thinking of going to the Balanzat pics look great the write up well im not so sure,we are a family of 5 ,3 adults and twin boys aged 10yrs,i am a little concerned on the accomodation,everything else seems good,would you let me no how it goes,many thanks Debi.PS hope you have a great time.

7. Re: airport to balansat apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Port de Sant Miguel
More Port de Sant Miguel Topics