We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good tailor

Kent England
Level Contributor
569 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
good tailor

My wife wants to take a couple of items of clothing to have copied. We are off to the Holiday Inn on the 30th. Can anyone recommend a good tailor in the area, many thanks.......Ray

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
582 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good tailor

if you come out of the Aldeia Santa Rita turn left and about 100yards up the road on the left there is a tailors cant remember his name but he is very good my hubby took one of his shirts into him and said he wanted it copied and ordered 4shirts and they copied them exactly it only took 3days despite all the other work he was doing for other people i t reccomend him

yorkshire
Level Contributor
452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: good tailor

Hi Raymond,

In Cavelossim, Ive had things copied at the tailor next to the Jazz Inn, If you go down the road at the side of the Haati Mahal Hotel, you will see the Tailors on the left hand side of the Jazz, Good quality work and good prices too.

3. Re: good tailor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cavelossim