We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

My wife and i are looking forward to our trip in June and are very exited about the reviews regarding Baobab hotel as it sounds excellent. However have not found any reviews regarding the Ziwani safari so any info would be appreciated. My wife is absolutely obsessed with giraffes so on a scale of 1 to 10 what are the chances of a good view of these majestic animals.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Edited: 6:43 am, April 30, 2013
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

I know Baobab in in the south but if your wife loves Giraffes, you could make a trip to Haller Park on north coast.

Here if you time it right (Ithink about 3pm) you can feed the Giraffes. The visit could be combined with a meal at Carnivore Restraunt or perhaps the Dhow . Also there is the City Mall Nakumatt close by with some nice shops including.Kazuri beads (lovely hand made jewellery) and cafes.

Sorry cant help with the safari as I always start mine from Nairobi but someone else is bound to be able to advise on Ziwani safari. Enjoy your holiday.

Safari Njema

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
798 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

Hi, I see that no one else has replied to your post.

For more ideas go on to the Mombasa forum . On the right of the page "Top Questions About Mombasa" Its a mine of information about where to go, what to see ,restaurants etc. Perhaps if you posted your question again on the Mombasa forum you might get a reply about the safari. . Hope this helps you

Bedford, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

Thanks for that, will try another post

4. Re: Baobab beach resort with Ziwani safari.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach