We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani sea lodge - beach issues

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Diani sea lodge - beach issues

Hi,

Nearly time to go, and I've just seen post about not being able to leave stuff unattended on the beach chairs as monkeys, or other people, may take them.

I'm not talking laptops here, but anywhere else I've stayed I've been able to leave towels, clothing, books and spectacles on the sun beds (or in a bag by the bed) with no issues.

Will it not be safe to do this at Diani Sea Lodge?

This may seem like a really strange question, but I'd hate to get caught out doing something that I've done loads of times/places before, just because I didn't know not too - if that makes sense.

Thanks for any help,

Jaycine x

Marco Polo Safaris
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Pilli Pipa Dhow Safari
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Scuba & Snorkeling
Oranje Safari
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Safaris, Day Trips
Leeds, UK
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diani sea lodge - beach issues

The monkeys never took anything like that ... They helped themselves to cake fruit etc!

Don't leave anything like that visible ....

colchester
Level Contributor
1,465 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diani sea lodge - beach issues

sorry, had just seen reviews on another site about not being safe to leave anything on the beach and got worried

Jaycine x

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diani sea lodge - beach issues

Monkeys take only eatable stuff like fruits etc not bags,laptops and others.

4. Re: Diani sea lodge - beach issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 29, 2013