We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

Scotland
Level Contributor
81 posts
126 reviews
Save Topic
Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

Dtayed at DSr last year but there was no wifi then- does anybody know if there is wifi now? heading there in a few weeks and it would be good to know.

Also, have read occasional references to 'upgraded' rooms- where are these and whats the difference between them and the 'usual' rooms? Last year, we had a 'standard' room, I think, ground floor looking onto the gardens leading down to the pool.

Any help appreciated- asante!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

The Irish contingent are here... Lol!! Unfortunately don't get to DSR until 25th July but I'm sure you're right, there's a paddy joke in there somewhere about the Irish arriving too late ;)

Scotland
Level Contributor
81 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

We'll see you there Worldwide- we're there till the 2nd August!

Slainte!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
161 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

See you then Scotty! :)

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

I got back yesterday and had a great time. Shame really that this forum was wrong about the WiFi at Diani Sea Lodge. I think someone got it mixed up with Diani Sea Resort which is the sister hotel about 15 minutes walk down the beach. The only way to get internet at Diani Sea lodge is to use a Dongle. I got one from Safaricom with a sim card that can also be used in your mobile phone if you need to make or recieve calls while you are in Kenya.It,s really alot cheaper than using your English Sim cards. If,,,anybody is interested in buying the Dongle complete with sim card and the phone number,,,let me know. You can have it for 75% of what i paid and you can re-sell it after your holiday as i will be doing.

Scotland
Level Contributor
81 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

Curenntly writing this using the Wifi at DSR in the lobby, available 6-10pm every night, give or take a wee while,..... Bit slow but obviously better than the WIfi at DSL!

26. Re: Diani Sea Resort- Wifi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach