We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which 2 safari companys to choose

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
which 2 safari companys to choose

2 great prices from 2 great ppl to deal with..but who to choose ?

Glorious Safaris or Freddys Safaris...please help

Edited: 1:53 pm, June 09, 2011
kent
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

hi i booked 2 years ago with glorious safaris to the masai mara and had an amazing time the whole thing ran like clockwork i fly out on monay 13 june and have already booked with them again could not fault them

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

Hi

We used Glorious in Feb and also booking with them next year. From the emails with Shadrack to everything else, they were brilliant. And I too was like you having contacted approx 20 different companies before deciding!!

Check our their reviews on here. You'll find mine and some from others I've recommended their services to too:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g294210-d1…

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

booked safari with Shadrack at Glorious Safaris nice guy to deal with thru emails,very helpful...just cant wait to go now roll on September

Leeds
Level Contributor
1,205 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

Good news! I'm sure you'll have an amazing time!

Good luck.

5. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, June 14, 2011
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
167 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

We also have just used Glorious Safaris they were excellent!! Very professional, with very prompt replies to all our emails, you will love it!! :)

7. Re: which 2 safari companys to choose

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, October 03, 2012