We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safaris

leicester
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
safaris

could anyone tell me how much is it to the masai mara for the 3 day trip. from diani beach resort... thank you

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safaris

I hope you're think of flying there ? B'Coz it's 8 HRS to NBI town from MBA. And anther 5 HRS from NBI to the MARA !

'Samburu' & 'TSAVO East' National Parks are closest from MBA/Diani area. Approx. 2 HRS driving time.

Stef

maidstone kent
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: safaris

i think i would agree with stefan on this one, the maara is really great but but alot of travel if you dont fly, you,ve also got to get from the south shore via the ferry. have done maara and both tsavo,s and have seen the big five in east and west. so samburu/tsavo

3. Re: safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:41 pm, April 13, 2015
leicester
Level Contributor
43 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: safaris

hi thanks for the reply's we fly out in 8 weeks with our 2 daughters what is the best safari to go on masai mara of tsavo east/west.... and does anyone know how much for the hot air balloon ride... as its our wedding anniversary and would like to do something special... thanks again for you tips and help...

maidstone kent
Level Contributor
453 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: safaris

well i think we all agree the maara is the place, but for four of you it will be a lot of money so i would say tsavo east/west. dont know price for ballon but we were on safari once and a hot air ballon came over, at the time we were watching a heerd of water buffalo and when the guy lit the flame it scared all away

6. Re: safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 27, 2012