We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant @ bars

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant @ bars

Thinking it could be baobab beach resort to stay at, are there many restaurants and bars out side resort to go to , any info please thanks.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
3,947 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Shan 'E' Punjab serves delicious Indian Cuisine. I think, it's opp. to Leopard Beach Hotel.

Stef

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Thanks any more.

shamba25
Level Contributor
245 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Hi the 1 Stef reccomended is excellent, but it is approx 20 mins away by taxi from your hotel. There is also a chinese & Italian in the same area which are both good, most of the resturants provide a free pick up drop of service ask for the tel No.s at your hotel - There are no Resturants near the hotel, closest approx 10 mins away - If you like Italian there ,is an excellent new 1 behind Urshargo- which is at the first shoping complex from Boabab-not sure what kind of atmosphere your looking for but for a romantic meal I can strongly reccomend Waterlovers (just across the way from Urshago) & right on the beach - but you do have to book in advance - there is also Ali barbas cave in the same area, free pick up, the last 2 you can dress up for, or 40s same complex right on the beach but a more relaxed meal, you can wear more casual wear - They are all in the Kenya price bracket apart from Ali's - Hope it helped & if only I can remember the names of the other resturants ha ha I will put on the forum - Which ever one you try im sure youll have a great meal - Have a fantastic holiday

Telford, Shropshire
Level Contributor
2,430 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Asha

Take a look at this:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294210-c132321/Mom…

It's in the top questions on the Mombasa forum, that and a few others there too.

Min xx

shamba25
Level Contributor
245 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Remembered names - chinese is Galaxy - Italian is Aneillos - but nearer to your hotel heading towards Galu is Nomads & Blue Marlin- for something different you could also try the wasini Island sunset cruise - The link Min suggested is very good, but most are based in Mombasa city but still worth a try if your doing the city tour - Bon appetite

coventry
Level Contributor
344 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Thanks all.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,265 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant @ bars

Hi,

The map is primarily the North Coast resorts, bars, restaurant, etc with a few of the major sites in Mombasa Town included. - I'm afraid I don't know the South Coast, maybe some day I'll explore that area and extend the map

(I've just noticed my little map has had over 4,000 views!)

8. Re: Restaurant @ bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 29, 2012