We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leopards Beach Resort

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Leopards Beach Resort

Has anyone visited the Leopards Beach Hotel if so could you tell me the dress code for evening meals,we were wondering if its long trousers for men - I cant seem to find any forums for the Leopards beach Hotel.

Thanks Mandy

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Mandy,

stayed there last year in feb. Yes, men are required to wear long trousers and they checked this. But this is usual for most of the hotels in Kenya.

If you have questions or need more infos, feel free to ask.

Bye

Chrissy

Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi,

me again. Forgot, that men had to wear closed shoes.

Bye

Chrissy

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Thanks Chrissy we have stayed at the Dani Reef resort & Spa a few years ago and I cant honestly remember the dress code - is it possible to walk out of the complex i.e is there eating places/bars etc - what did you think to the Leopards Beach Hotel dont really know what to expect as mixed reviews and we wanted try a different hotel and not go back to the Dani Reef even though iit was lovely.

Thanks Mandy

Edited: 12:53 pm, October 21, 2010
Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Mandy,

it has a very nice compound with a lot of flowers and nice places to relax. We have been to Diani Reef in 2006 and Leopard 2009. Because we found the Diani Reef fitting our demands a little bit more, we will return there in feb 2011. We got great rates and here in Germany, there is a big difference between this 2 hotels. For the price you will pay here for the Leopard, i won`t go there again. But it is also a lovely place and they are having a good standard.

Yes, you can go out - there are 2 italians not far away - i like Aniello`s for food and the ice cream from Leonardos is fantastic. Also a visit at the Leisure Lodge Club is highly recommandable - you can have there only a drink, snacks or a meal. They are having good prices, for food and drinks (sodas 60 KSH, Tusker 160 KSH) - worth a visit.

Also you can have a drink or snack at the Leisure Lodge Hotel or the Diani Reef - there is no big distance between the 2 places.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Bye

Chrissy

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Chrissy

Thank you for your prompt reply - yes we liked the Dani Reef it was 2006 when we visited but did want try another hotel, when you are on the beach looking up to the Dani Reef and sea behind you which way is the Leopards Beach to the left or right? We will just miss you we go on March 2nd next year, it was between going back to Kenya or back to the Victoria in Phan Theit, Vietnam, which also has fantastic white sands and its an amazing hotel but such a long journey but we will go back.

Mandy

Edited: 2:59 pm, October 21, 2010
Augsburg, Germany
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Mandy,

it is on the left side - the next hotel will be Leisure Lodge Resort and after it - Leopard Beach Resort: maps.google.de/maps…

Bye

Chrissy

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Chrissy

Thanks for all the information I will be sure to get back to you if I think of anyhing else, thanks again.

Mandy

Kenya
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Leopards Beach Resort is very good, NO doubt.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

Hi Topafrica

Do you know this hotel - what do you think - any comments welcome.

Thanks Mandy

10. Re: Leopards Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 21, 2011