We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari Prices

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Safari Prices

Going to Diani Beach in December and would like to do a 2 night 3 day safari tsavo east and west in a shared mini bus staying in standard accomodation. Can anybody tell me what I should expect to pay for this?

Thanks

Chris

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari Prices

We used these guys in Diani - and their website gives prices...

leics
Level Contributor
423 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari Prices

Helps to include the link - doh!

http://www.ekeasafaris.com/safaritours

3. Re: Safari Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:11 am, October 21, 2010
Kenya
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safari Prices

Chris, this would cost you about UK pounds 180/= everything inclusive except drinks and things of personal use.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,050 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safari Prices

I've just booked a two day one night safari in Tsavo East, and a day trip to Wasini Island on a dhow boat within the package on another day. It was done through Dream Kenya Safaries and cost £235 each.

Birmingham, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Safari Prices

My husband and I have booked a safari to both West & East Tsavo in November 2 nights 3 days.

The company we've used is F Kings Safaris, run by Farid Sidik (email info@fkingssafaris.com)

I've been corresponding with Farid for about 6 weeks finding out about nice lodges. Farid is very quick to reply, and nothing is to much trouble. You can find out about his company on Tripadviser.

To specifically answer your question, we have agreed a price for a private safari for 2 people of £650. Prices will vary from one company to another, but ultimately it depends on what you want to pay and where you want to stay

Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Kenya
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Safari Prices

Chris walk in last minute price is the best you can find so let us talk when you are here.

8. Re: Safari Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 21, 2011