We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Southern Palms Hotel seaweed on beach?

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
818 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Southern Palms Hotel seaweed on beach?

Have just spoken to a friend who says that some of the coast line has seaweed all over it and it is not very nice to walk along and smells. Can someone tell me if the beach by the Southern Palms is like this. Thanks

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
549 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Southern Palms Hotel seaweed on beach?

From what I understand, it is not the location which is troubled by the seaweed, but a seasonal phenomenon due to the sea water changing temperature. We experienced this ourselves in October one year, but not in November. Therefore I dont think it matters which hotel you choose, the problem will be evident to a certain degree if you select the time(s) of year when this occurs.

2. Re: Southern Palms Hotel seaweed on beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Diani Beach