We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa help

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
111 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
visa help

Hi I have printed the visa application forms off ready to complete before arrival at airport, but confused as to which visa we require. it says to tick only one box (single multiple or transit), we arrive in nairobi then fly onto mombassa, so do i tick transit or single? also we have a 12 year old with us so do i still need to fill the form in for a child even though the visa is free for under 16's? Sorry for questions but never been to kenya before. thanks for any advice

Rwanda
Level Contributor
509 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: visa help

You need to tick 'single'. Can't help on the child, I know it's free, but I don't have any!

2. Re: visa help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 27, 2010