We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed regarding guests going to Diani Sea Resort!

Which Diani Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
somerset
Level Contributor
58 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed regarding guests going to Diani Sea Resort!

This is a big ask, but if there are any guys out there who are going to be staying at Diani Sea Resort within the next couple of months I have a question for you!

During our stay there last November we befriended (asmost ofus on here do) one of the waiters at the hotel. All the staff at the DSR at fantastic, but this particular chap made my ten year old daughters holiday extra special.

Anyway get to the point! We would like to give him a mobile phone but after previous experiences sending mobiles to Kenyairmail is a very dodgy risk, with only 1 out of 3 arriving without getting lost!

We will be going back in November but if we can get it there sooner it would be fab...I do understand cases will be cram packed but theres no harm asking!

Thanks Lisa

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
1,221 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed regarding guests going to Diani Sea Resort!

Hi Redzeta, Skippie here we fly out on 5th feb and would be happy to take the phone out for you pm or email us who do you want us to give it to

Skippies Mob

2. Re: Help needed regarding guests going to Diani Sea Resort!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 10, 2009