We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combine Egypt and Safari trip?

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Combine Egypt and Safari trip?

I was thinking about doing a combined trip to Egypt then to Africa in April. Am I crazy? Is this a doable trip in 12 days? I was going to do Egypt for 5 days and then spend the rest in Kenya. Any comments?

Oranje Safari
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Multi-day Tours
Tanke Tours
Safaris, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours
coventry
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Combine Egypt and Safari trip?

Hi

To see what both Egypt and Kenya has to offer 12 days is such a short time .

I have done Egypt 6 times and Kenya twice and still have lots to see in both countries .

In a few weeks or so i leave for Egypt for a weeks diving in the red sea then fly to Nairobi to start a week in the Masai Mara on safari then 2 weeks at the Voyager and it has took some planning !

Both places are not ones i would rush around in as they need to be enjoyed rather than just visited but if you do both in 12 days identify where it is you want to see the most and concentrate on them rather than trying to cram lots in .... after all you can go back .

All the best Bassett.

2. Re: Combine Egypt and Safari trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 22, 2009