We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Hello we are going in August and are wondering which bars are good to our 5 year old? that have play areas etc to keep her entertained??

thankyou

Also is the weather going to be to too hot?

chorley
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Jolly Roger next door to Alamis appt,and great snacks Kostas will look after you and your family.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

There's a bar called Red Lion , it's a big one on a bend on left hand side heading from Planos end to Popeyes and that area of Tsilivi.

2 years since I went but seem to remember it had a play area which had something round it to stop children getting out. Fantasy mini golf is quite near this bar too. Lots going on there .

I believe Kaliva bar at the Planos end , not too far from Hotel Caravel, is a bar that is ok for children.

Greece does make children welcome so most of the bars I think should be ok for children.

There is a long beach so that will be good for children.

As to the weather, I have been in June when it has been quite hot, it is variable but can get up to the high 30's. Also been in September which is a bit milder and has rained a few times.

It will be hot when you go so just use caution and use plenty of sun tan lotion and try to keep out of the sun at the hottest parts of the day, possibly in the afternoon.

Hope you enjoy your holiday and if it is the first time you have been, I bet you will return. A lot do.

I am going in June this year .

chorley
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Red lion closed last year

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

So sad that these bars and restaurants keep closing. Be going in June so do hope some of my favourite places are still open

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Even though there are bars closing every season new ones open but it seems to be a growing trend over the past few seasons that bars last just one or if lucky two seasons then cut their loss as its very difficult to establish yourself against well known popular businesses.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Awww thanks everyone for your messages, we are really looking forward to our holiday hope it isn't too hot but thankyou for your advice we are staying at the orange grove estate which I believe still has trees so we will have to try and get a shady spot under one of them!

Hope there are a few bars with playgrounds left when we go I'm sure we will find some

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Awww thanks everyone for your messages, we are really looking forward to our holiday hope it isn't too hot but thankyou for your advice we are staying at the orange grove estate which I believe still has trees so we will have to try and get a shady spot under one of them!

Hope there are a few bars with playgrounds left when we go I'm sure we will find some

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
846 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

I'm guessing you mean Olive Grove (Elias Ghia)? If yes, you've made an excellent choice. Beautiful grounds and very central. It will be scorching in August by the way.......

Most of the playgrounds attached to bars that we saw on our last visit seemed more for toddlers to be honest but I wouldn't worry, those groovy greeks will keep your little one entertained with or without a playground. Be sure to visit Two Brothers while you're there. The brothers go out of their way to entertain the children (and adults).

As Pat E has mentioned, there is Fantasy Mini Golf nearby and also Luna Park with it's 'kiddie rides' and the usual arcade games etc. Don't worry, you'll have a fab time :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

Hello yes sorry I ment olive grove estate! Glad you say we've made a very good choice, I'm really looking forward to it, better get some high factor sun cream in! And thanks for the advice on play areas xx

Level Contributor
123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: which bars are good for children? that have play areas etc?

When it comes to swimwear for your little one, get one of them all in one suits. I had a nightmare with my little girl in Zante a couple of years ago and even tho I put so much cream on her she kept burning. I learnt my lesson so will be investing in these suits for when I go this summer :)

Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations