We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

We have just booked our wedding at The Balcony.... Could I pick your brains??

The initial cost for the wedding is £555 this includes...

Planning and Admin

Wedding Ceremony

Marriage Certificate

Bouquet and Buttonhole

Wedding Cake

Sparkling Wine

Can anyone help with any other costs? What is likely needed to be added etc..

Many thanks..

Hull
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

Are you having a reception also?

There is meals, favours, presents for the bridesmaids, do you need transport to the venue / reception? Photographer? Flowers for the bridesmaids, a dj or entertainment? Music at the ceremony? I'm sure if you google it will be loads of places that do it over there though

Lisa x

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

Hi, my daughter was married at the Balcony last year and Julie from Thompson's was the planner in Zante (and was brilliant I might add). The additional cost other than you have mentioned we paid on top were - cost of the meal which I think was 26 euros per head, the photographer was about 285 euros which included a disc with about 400 photos on. We took all the flowers for the men and bridesmaids in our hand luggage also the favours for the ladies and children, we bought small minature bottles of ouzo there for the men from the local supermarkert near the hotel . We also put a caraff of white and rose wine on each table, these were about 3 euros each. I think we booked 4 taxis from the hotel (Contessina) to the Balcony for the main wedding party which cost a couple of euros each. I think that's it from memory, feel free to ask anything that may come to mind.

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

Lisa/Julie thank you for your replies :)

One of our guests is a photographer so that's that covered ...someone has kindly emailed us a list ..loving the idea of a horse and carriage and only 170 euro's what a bargain we have been quoted between 22-30 euros per head for food depending on what meal we choose :)

Any other Ideas/would be welcome

Baz x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
34 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

We too are looking at getting married here. Jut wondering if there is any cost to actually hire the venue for the reception?

5. Re: Tsilivi Wedding June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi