We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Hello

My brother in law is getting married in May 2014 in Zante, they are staying at the Lesante Hotel & Spa. This is looking to expensive for us plus because we have 2 little boys (will be 3 & half and 18 months) so we wanted All Inclusive to make it easier.

Can anyone recommend a good child friendly all inclusive hotel in Tsilivi as from what I can see most hotels in Zante seem to be self catering or half board.

Thank you

Peterhead, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Lisa - To be honest, your best bet with kids is to go flight only and then get accommodation separately. We are going out in May to Argassi and we are paying £17/night for a two bedroomed apartment in a hotel with pool. All inclusive in Zakynthos means you are missing out on so many opportunities to eat in different restaurants and new environments. Just my thoughts obviously....

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Hi. If you are staying in Tsilivi you don't need All Inc. there're loads and loads of fab places to eat. Greece is the most family friendly place ever.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Just to add to the previous two posts, might I add that eating and drinking out in Tsilivi is also very good value. All inc here is actually quite expensive in comparison. The greeks themselves will make a fuss of your little ones wherever you go. Enjoy :-)

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

From what I can see AI in Tsilivi means Planos Bay or Caravel. Looking at prices for May this year you're looking at about £1900 for your family for a week (from Manchester).

Can find the self catering equivalent from about £214pp and you'll likely pay very little for the "under 2".

Makes more sense financially possibly if you're going for a fortnight when AI is about £2500 (though you could get SC for less that £300pp).

Having said that you do say you want all inclusive because it makes it "easier" rather than cheaper.....though I'm not sure why you think that.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Thanks...

I see what you mean. If it was just me and my husband I'd want to go self catering as I've been to Zante before and I love eating out. I just font feel too confident with an 18 month old. I just dont know what to do!

How did you go about booking the accommodation?

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Thanks...

I see what you mean.B If it was just me and my husband I'd want to go self catering as I've been to Zante before and I love eating out. I just font feel too confident with an 18 month old. I just dont know what to do!

How did you go about booking the accommodation?

I think I'm thinking it would be easier because of drinks etc. I just don't know, I'm in 2 minds completely.

What hotels can anyone recommend for any board basis then?? You all seem to be changing my mind!

Thanks all

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

I don't know Tsilivi at all Lisa so can't recommend anywhere specifically but I think in May you're still better off getting a package than booking flights/accommodation separately (unless you're willing to drive to Gatwick and fly easyJet, probably not an easy option with two little ones).

Once you've narrowed down your accommodation choices I'd just use a comparison site like holiday supermarket from time to time (because prices vary so much from site to site and day to day) and wait for a price you're happy with.

Hope you have a wonderful time wherever (and however) you end up staying!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Ah thanks! I'm going to wait til the prices are out & just spend time comparing like you say!

It's just a little daunting going with 2 little ones!

Thanks for your help! :0)

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Would never recommend these AI places. Only tried it once some time ago, never again. Cold or tepid food. Queuing up like a school canteen, kids running riot, like feeding time at the zoo. Limited choice and time of alcoholic drinks the list goes on. This is based on my personal experience and I know loads will totally disagree.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
872 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP - All Inclusive hotels

Mosley97. Like you I only tried it once, experienced the same things as you describe, so I for one totally agree with you. Each to their own though :-)

Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi