We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Prices

Staying in tsilivi for 2 weeks self catering in October family of 4 can anyone give me an idea of food and drink prices and what would be a realistic amount of money to take

slough
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices

We took 1500 euros, two adults and a one year old and we spent it all. We did have to buy nappies and stuff with that money. We nearly always had three meals a day. Hope that gives some sort of idea.

dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices

Thanks we were thinking 2000 - 2500 so hopefully that b enough never been to Zante

slough
Level Contributor
138 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices

I would imagine that would be plenty. Hope you enjoy zante as much as I do.

dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices

Thanks hope so :) really looking forward to it lol

Cumbria
Level Contributor
128 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices

Hi, we were there in early September, in restraunts we always had 2 starters, 2 mains, 2 large beers and half a litre house wine, the most we paid was for a special night in King Prawn €43 and the cheapest was Dyonisos Grill €26 (ish) there is lots in between aswell, we usually paid about €30-€35, there is always Gyros if you like them (I love them) they are only €2 each and great if you just fancy a snack instead of a full meal.

In bars we have a large beer and a glass of wine and paid between €3.80 - €5.50.

Hope this helps

dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices

Thank you at least we have a fair idea of the cost we will now go and have a great holiday and hopefully not have to pull the belt in to tight lol

dundee
Level Contributor
290 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prices

Thank you at least we have a fair idea of the cost we will now go and have a great holiday and hopefully not have to pull the belt in to tight lol

poole,dorset
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Prices

beer and drink prices in planet bar

Swansea
Level Contributor
221 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Prices

We found the prices in the bars and restaurants the same as last year. The Planet sell Mythos on draught Amstel and it also says another Greek beer which could be Fix.

10. Re: Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi