We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taverna prices

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
taverna prices

I know this is often a difficult question to answer but was just looking for the price of a meal out in nissaki? How much would we be likely to be charged for a moussaka? Or a steak? And are there any good desserts that we wouldn't want to miss? Thanks

Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taverna prices

Hi

Moussaka is approx 8-10 euros ,best one we had was at vitamins next door at roumelli was not as good but there Greek on a a friday was brill didn't do deserts so can't comment.

Bruce

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taverna prices

Thanks Brucerigg, that is exactly the sort of info I wanted :) We have heard a lot of good reports of vitamins and roumeli, so will probably try them both. Is Roumellis Greek night a fixed price menu? Do they have entertainment on the Friday night? If you don`t mind me asking more questions did you go on any excursions while yu were in Nissaki if so where did you go? Many Thanks

Level Contributor
33 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taverna prices

Hi

on Greek night just order off the menu they have Greek dancing which they incourage you to join in,good bit of fun.

We didn't do any excursiouns as we had a car,if you have a car it's worth driving up to the mountain with all the radio masts on,it has a great view of all around top end of corfu and good views of Albania.

We hired a boat from Agni beach for the day for 80 euros + fuel which was brill there was 6 of us so worth while ,you can stop at any bay you like and do your own thing.

Hope this all helps.

Bruce

Ps Where are you staying

Rugby, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taverna prices

Oh I can't wait for the Greek music and dancing and food, just under 4 weeks now till we go :) we will be there. We are staying at the corfu residence aparthotel which I'm a bit concerned about after reading some of the reviews on here. However we are a very laid back family and i don't think we will have any difficulties enjoying ourselves. Im travelling with 14 of my extended family 7 adults and 7 kids, any this will be my first experience of greece. Im so excited.

5. Re: taverna prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, July 15, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Nissaki
Recent Conversations