We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald apts

sheffield
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Emerald apts

Hi All,

Thankyou to all who answered my query on weather in sept.. I now have another one about emerald apts.. I have read the reviews on emerald and find them quite conflicting ? The hill is not an issue( was in parga in june) Some say rooms very small and beds hard, from pictures in brochure they look fine.. perhaps im reading too much into what people say.Anyone stayed there recently..

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,906 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald apts

hi Vikster,

I photograghed all the way up the hill to the Emerald on the trip report below. I spoke to a couple of guys staying there with their wives and they told me their rooms were small, I think it is a Thassos thing, we had to work the breakfast from the draining board at the Nostros and had no table / chairs inside, I have seen other apartments that are also small. The guys were hoping there was someway they could book the Emerald Suites which are just below the Emerald which are said to be larger but not on Thomsons books.

I know several on here like the Emerald and the owners, so I'm sure you will get their views

sheffield
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald apts

Hi Delboy,

Yes i viewed your walk upto emerald it did look along way but at least i will walk off all the food & drink !! I enjoyed all your photo's etc. I know some apts are smaller than others. and some are more basic than others, we usually go to greece twice a year. Think i'll take the chance.

thanks for the information..

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,906 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emerald apts

well we bailed out of the Parga hill in our second week lol and just stuck with the town beach, it was more the heat walking off the beach and going up to the castle

Edited: 2:12 pm, September 02, 2013
Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emerald apts

e stayed smargadi Emerald apps last September the hill is not that bad at night but in full sun it can get a tad of a chore Costas and Katerina are fantastic friendly folks and I am sure will make you most welcome Costas is a well of info about the island so if you have any questions he will help you out.

5. Re: Emerald apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach