We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

I know some of you will be flying out tomorrow and I have completed my first ten days of my review in Golden Beach with pictures, I have tried to add in as much information as I could into it, so far I have put two links into it which you have to click on to see them for the 'accomodation' and 'the walk along the beach', so watch out for them if you are interested. I do describe in the links what systems are used for chair beds etc and descibe the beach in detail. At the moment I am doing a bit on the mountain trip in a 4x4 which involves lots of pictures and will add it on when finished. I will let you know when it is complete and added on. Hope it gives you a feel for the place

holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=33

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

sorry post #28 jhc, post #30 pic doesn't seem to be working

Meriden, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

Thank you loved reading this - really useful and looking fowar to going

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

Hi. How long does it take to walk to Potamia. Thanks

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
10,880 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

assuming you mean Skala Potamia and not Potamia village, from Vigli's end at Golden Beach to the harbour at Skala Potamia it takes about 45/50 mins easy stroll Sue

Edited: 3:08 pm, August 22, 2014
55. Re: Trip report of Golden Beach and Potamia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 24, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach