We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mythos Apartments

oswestry
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Mythos Apartments

We have booked a Maisonette Apartment for 2/4 at The Mythos Apartments for next June. Has anyone stayed there this year? Do they have balconies and terraces?

heywood
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Mythos Apartments

you make me laugh if you type in san stefanos webcam then underneath there are messages if you go back about two weeks maybe not that far you find it

Hope everythings ok and have a great holiday

Let me know

oswestry
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mythos Apartments

Still cant find anything! Which heading is it under Places to Stay? Is it the San stefanos forum I am looking at? Sh** really in a panic now. Nobody is having any of my food or fags!!! Just spent half an hour making ten!!

heywood
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Mythos Apartments

patti

sent you a personal message more instructions there you are so funny but stop worrying

everything will be good. Wish I was there same time as you

oswestry
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Julie - will let you know how we got in when we come back in 2 weeks.

Thanks for letting us know in advance. I only wish I could pack a couple of sun loungers in my case!

Patti

oswestry
Level Contributor
77 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Julie - well we are back! You were right - I worried for nothing - it was perfect.

16. Re: Mythos Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Agios Stefanos
Recent Conversations