We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Prince Apartments

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Little Prince Apartments

Thinking of booking Little Prince Apartments for 2013. Can anyone tell me whether they have safety deposit boxes in the rooms and also is the pool a good size? In some photos it looks quite big & others quite small!

Thanks in advance

Helsinki
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Prince Apartments

Jassu!

Just came back from Ag.Stefanos and stayed in the spotlessly clean Hotel Little Prince. There are safety deposit boxes in all rooms and the pool area and pool were also kept clean and tidy, plenty of sun beds and parasols.

I was on the beach everyday so I can't tell you 'bout the size of the pool, but I heard from others that the pool was large enough with a safe children’s enclosed area.

The location is central, not that San Stefanos is a large place, the long sandy beach is a 5 minute walk away and everything you need is just around the corner.

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Prince Apartments

Ok thanks for your help sounds good.

3. Re: Little Prince Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 28, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Agios Stefanos
Recent Conversations