We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain View Homestay - Huyen Sapa - Lao Cai - Vietnam

Which Lao Cai hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mountain View Homestay - Huyen Sapa - Lao Cai - Vietnam

This was the most amazing part of our journey in Vietnam. Our guide Pham welcomed us into her family and home. The Homestay was comfortable with upstairs dedicated to guest sleeping area.it was warm and comfortable. Downstairs found us experiencing traditional life, with open wood fire for cooking. The food was amazing - fresh, beautiful and lots of it. Trekking through the Sapa countryside left you in awe of its beauty. The people were colourful and hard working, with the most amazing smiles.

If you need a guide and a place to stay in Sapa I totally recommend Pham. Found her on the internet on site: Sapa Tours with Pham

1 reply
Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
77 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain View Homestay - Huyen Sapa - Lao Cai - Vietnam

We also stayed with Pham and her family at the Mountain View Homestay and it was such an amazing experience! We trekked in about 8 miles through the amazing rice terraces to her native village. THe accomidations were amazing and the food was delicous. I too highly recommend Pham - she speaks excellent English and has a vast amount of knowledge of the area. Was such a life changing expereince for my wife and I to stay with her and her family and see first-hand the way of life for the local villagers. We will be going back and staying longer with her!

Reply to: Mountain View Homestay - Huyen Sapa - Lao Cai - Vietnam
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted