We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Loz Alcazares

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Loz Alcazares

Hoping to book holiday in Loz Alcazares mid September. Will it be quiet at this time of year.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Loz Alcazares

Sepember is one of the best months to go to Los Alcazares. Many of the spanish have left and gone back to the hills But its not that quite, all the bars are in full swing, We always go in September the weather is hot but not like August when it can be very hot.The Beaches can still get busy but there that long you dont notice.

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Loz Alcazares

Thank you holiday 028 you have made my mind up for September. Sounds good to me.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Loz Alcazares

You never said what age group your in, but what ever age i dont think you will regret a holiday in Los Alcazares, Some thing for everyone. Hope you enjoy your holiday need any more info let me know

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Loz Alcazares

Husband and myself both over 60. Will let you know if we need any more info. Thanks

Herne Bay, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Loz Alcazares

Anyone help with long let,mid Jan to end March please? Driving down with hubby and small dog. Will need two beds,heating and garden(enclosed) for pooch! Or any letting sites recommended near Los Alcazares please? Thank you all

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Loz Alcazares

If you go on to Holiday Lettings or HomeAway.co.uk im sure you will find an Apartment for the dates you want.Try for Abril Apartments this is a small complex with parking.

Los Alcazares, Spain
Destination Expert
for Region of Murcia
Level Contributor
894 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Loz Alcazares

Advice re sites is spot on, look also at Owners Direct. Agree that Abril is lovely quiet complex, just need to be careful on the enclosed garden issue.

Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Loz Alcazares

Does anyone know if u can get a bus from Murcia airport to Los Alcazaros at approx 9pm at night

Taxis seem pretty expensive fiorsuch a short distance. 5/6kms

Los Alcazares, Spain
Destination Expert
for Region of Murcia
Level Contributor
894 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Loz Alcazares

It would be a long shot to get a bus at this time of night as in this area they are few and far between at the best of times. Others may be able to give you more specific information. The taxi fare is approx €12 (or approx £5 each, for example, if there were 2 of you). When you then consider that you will be in your accommodation within 10 mins of walking out of the airport, this might not on reflection seem like a large price to pay.

Edited: 4:25 pm, October 11, 2013
Belfast, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Loz Alcazares

Thank you for your email we will get a taxi When I looked on some of the transfer sites they were charging

67euros return which I thought was a bit much for such a short distance

Get answers to your questions about Los Alcazares