We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dentist

Which Moraira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
dentist

Anyone know the details of a good dentist and seeing as its Saturday when will they be open? Thanks.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dentist

Hi

Sorry have only just seen your question. Hope you got sorted. There is an English one just up the road from us opposite Pepe La Sal. He is busy though. I use the one in Moraira, opposite the Irish bar, above the florist. Spanish but they speak English and usually fit you in.

Gail

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dentist

Thanks. Do you have the phone number. I will have to call and hope I can go tomorrow. Had an accident and cracked my cap of my front tooth! Im scared to death of dentusts and could have done without this halfway through my holiday.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dentist

965744334 is the one in Moraira above the florist. I would just go though and tell them what's happened might fit you in straight away. I know the feeling I am petrified. He was very nice though there.

Clinica Asisstel on the Moraira to Benitachell road also have a dentist I think and they all speak English.

Good luck.

Edited: 9:17 am, July 14, 2013
Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dentist

Thanks. I will have to be brave, I have no choice and go first thing tomorrow.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dentist

Hope you go on ok.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dentist

Finally got sorted today. Being fiesta most of them were closed today. But found one on the moraira to benitachell road called clinica asistal. Dutch dentist with english receptionist. Was very good considering I was a nervous wreck! Thanks for your comments Gail, appreciate your help.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dentist

No problem.

Glad your OK.

Brighton
Level Contributor
42 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dentist

Only just read this but, I'm too late now but for the future there is an amazing dentist in Moraira town centre, opposite the big Chinese shops. Dr Hernan Cano Venturino. Calpe road, 7. 965743007 & 645246369. Fab dentist. Sorry I'm too late for this time

9. Re: dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Moraira