We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Cabo Pulmo in December

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Cabo Pulmo in December

Hi!

going to Cabo Pulmo the first week of December.

What to expect in terms of air/water temperature?

I have a 3.5 yo girl and think if it is warm enough for her to be in the sea?

Thanks!

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
10 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Cabo Pulmo in December

Hi, Just got back (Nov 28th) I would say it's going to be to cold for her but she really won't be "swimming" anyway the pull from the out going wave is strong and it drops off right away.There could be a stretch of beach I don't know about but bring a lot of beach toys and keep vigilant at all times. Yes, this is your "mother" talking but buddy it doesn't make me wrong.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
35 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Cabo Pulmo in December

We were there for 8 nights, between the 13th and the 21st. The first 3 days were windy and cooler, but still pleasant. No diving no visibility. The middle days were warmer and less wind and really nice. The last day it was cooling down again.

Most of us wore shorts and t's for most of the time. I feel the cold so I was in a light sweater on the cool days and in the evenings. But even I warmed up on the windless days and soaked up the sun.

3. Re: Weather in Cabo Pulmo in December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, February 20, 2015