We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gaya to Deogarh travel options.

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Topic
Gaya to Deogarh travel options.

We will be gaya for 2 days i.e. jan 3, 4 of 2014, and have a day for deogarh. Our return ticket is on 5th night from jisidih to howrah. We can depart from gaya by 3 in the noon.

so i am looking for.,

1. Any bus options from gaya to deogarh - whats the travel time and how is frequency.

2. Taxi option - How much would a indica (for 3 person) or like, would charge for drop to deogarh.

3. Currently we have booked jan shatabdi from gaya to patna at 8 in the evening., and train from patna to madhavpur at 12 midnight to reach deogarh on 5th early morning.

Which would you think as the best option and why?

Thanks in advance for any help - which is very much appreciated.

1 reply
M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gaya to Deogarh travel options.

1. Any bus options from gaya to deogarh - whats the travel time and how is frequency.

Yes, there were regular bus services for Gaya to Deoghar, you may need to check going Gandhi chowk bus stand Gaya. I am not very sure still they are operating.

2. Taxi option - How much would a indica (for 3 person) or like, would charge for drop to deogarh.

Even you book for one way, taxi will be chargeable for return trip, a small segment car would cost you approx.4400-4600/-

3. Currently we have booked jan shatabdi from gaya to patna at 8 in the evening., and train from patna to madhavpur at 12 midnight to reach deogarh on 5th early morning.

that will be also good options you prefers to travel by train

Which would you think as the best option and why?

I think if you are 3 you can travel by car as well

Reply to: Gaya to Deogarh travel options.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted