We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

Kathmandu Valley...
Level Contributor
309 posts
41 reviews
10 helpful votes
Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

Hi,

I along with family wish to travel to Varanasi from Gorakhpur. There are a lot of train options but this time we prefer to travel via bus as it is not too long distance.

Could someone help me providing the bus info from Gorakhpur to Varanasi. I checked with UPSRTC website but no route from Gorakhpur to Varanasi.

Besides a local bus stand in front of railway station, is there other private bus stand in Gorakhpur from where the buses will move ?

Thanks in advance.

Deepak.

Varanasi, India
2 posts
1. Re: Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

There is a Varanasi Kathmandu bus -UPSRC. Via GKR

Kathmandu Valley...
Level Contributor
309 posts
41 reviews
10 helpful votes
2. Re: Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

No I do not think so. UPSRTC won't cross the border at Sunauli for Kathmandu service.

I was just wondering if there are any UPSRTC or private bus running from Gorakhpur to Varanasi.

Turkey
Level Contributor
99 posts
21 reviews
9 helpful votes
3. Re: Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

Sorry to interrupt. How long does it take a bus from sunauli to gorakhpur? I will need the same bus on monday.

4. Re: Gorakhpur to Varanasi via Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, November 19, 2018
Get answers to your questions about Gorakhpur