We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Confused

Providence, Rhode...
3 posts
Save Topic
Confused

Hi. My family and I are planning to have a vacation in Coron in June 2014. This is for a family of 6 adults and 2 kids. I just want to gather opinions on which airlines would you rather trust to book your flight with? (AirPhil or Cebu Pacific) since these two airlines are the only ones flying from Manila to Busuanga at this present time. I don't really mind how much will the tickets cost , all I want is a reliable flight that will take us to our destination and vice versa. I will appreciate any feedbacks, thanks!

Coron, Philippines
Level Contributor
3 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Confused

I have found the customer service with Cebu Pacific to be horrible. I live in Coron, and try to use PAL as much as possible. I am realistic, and go with which ever is cheaper, but I have adjusted my travel dates to get on PAL flight.

12. Re: Confused

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 30, 2014